Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back! I've been on a writing/blogging and fitness/health hiatus for quite awhile now, but I realize that it is time for me to start writing about all the crazy wonderful things going on in my life and the Universe. Yes. That's right - crazy and wonderful, and not necessarily at the same time.   And, I KNOW it is time for me to revitalize my stalled fitness/health journey.  And, I am ready! 

Today I was reminded of something that I always say, but don't always do. And, I was actually challenged a bit in cyberspace on my words. Yes - my words.  As some of you know I always say that our thoughts become the things and events of our lives.  And, that thinking positive loving thoughts will bring positive loving results, and on the flip side thinking crappy, negative thoughts will bring about all the things you don't want in your life. Yes.  I say this, BUT do I do this? I can say I do some of the time, but definitely not all the time.  I preach this amazing universal law to everyone, but I realized recently that I don't always practice what I preach.  In pondering this I recognized that therein lies a major growth opportunity for me.  And, what I BELIEVE will be the unveiling of something extraordinarily profound and amazing! I have so much to share - so much to write about.  But, I am going to spread out my thoughts and muses as I begin to blog again.  So, stay tuned for more of my reflections on life, love, fitness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment