Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! Let's talk about LOVE!

Let's talk about love. Love is what life is all about, and I am not just talking about romantic love. Yes. Romantic love is wonderful and I am so glad that I have it in my life, with my husband, Steve! But, loving the world, your life, yourself, others, animals, etc. is what makes things happen in life. I know that when I come from a place of love in any situation everything is much better than if I come from another place, AND many more fantastic things happen in my life. Love and passion make you feel alive! While living in the moment we create love. We only have this moment, no past, no future - just NOW! So, live life - love life! Live with passion! Enjoy the joys in life - the chirp of a bird, the sound the of the rain or ocean, the smile of a child, the sight of a sleeping newborn baby, the wag of your puppy's tail, the smell of a delicious healthy meal cooking in the kitchen, the rustle of the leaves on the tree on a warm Spring day, the taste of your favorite dessert, the warm feeling when you hug someone. Ahhhhhh.....I can feel joy now! Do something that makes YOU happy today and love yourself, and if you have a romantic love do something that makes your romantic love happy too! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment