Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome to BElieve, Eat, Move

I am so excited to be starting this new blog that will chronicle my journey toward being a Health Coach. I will be posting about my experiences along the way in my ten month program with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I will also be sharing what I learn while in the program, and at some point actually be offering Health Coaching sessions utilizing what I have learned from the program, combined with what I have learned so far in my health and fitness journey.  This blog will also encompass what I think are the three components of successful weight loss, weight management and a happy, healthy life - Believing, eating, and moving. (I will explain in detail along the way.) So, enjoy and I look forward to hearing all your comments, suggestions and thoughts as you travel with my on my inspiring adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment