Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How is your Energy today?

The more books I read and the more seminars I attend, and the more people I speak with I am even more convinced of the power of our minds and our energy. I see on the days when I am feeling great - when life is good and pleasurable - how things go right for me and people respond well too me. And, I also see that when I am down - feeling sorry for my self or angry at someone - that I feel awful and my day goes badly. I was watching the last episode of Oprah this weekend - TIVO'd it - and she was talking about energy and we are all responsible for our energy and that our energy not only affects us but radiates out into the Universe affecting those around us. I knew that was a truth - a Universal Law. It makes sense! Have you every been around someone who is just a bummer and their life is a mess or the angry person that is mad about everything - how do you feel when you are around that person? Not good, right? And, then on the other end of the spectrum there is that person whose energy is so joyous and pure you just want to be around them all the time. Since we are responsible for our own energy - how can we improve our energy? I made a list awhile ago of things that I could do to improve my energy and get to a higher vibration. Maybe some of these things might work for you too. Give one a try!
  • walk in nature or just take a walk around the block and really look around
  • get plenty of sleep (wake up by at least 6:30 and enjoy the morning)
  • walk at the beach  
  • garden
  • read for pleasure - especially outdoors
  •  play with my dog/walk my dog 
  •  light candles in the evening or even in the day! 
  •  take a hot bath
  •  meditate
  •  afternoon nap
  • exercise and get those endorphins going!
  •  go to the movies (a funny or upbeat one)
  • do something with my sweetie
  • paint 
  • Yoga
  • just doing nothing and not feeling guilty
  • write in my journal
  • do my gratitude journal
  • spend time with a friend 
  • go to Meditation Class
  • Pilates 
  • make a nice meal and eat with my sweetie in the dining room with candles
  • sit in the courtyard and listen to the fountain in my backyard
  • listening to the birds in the yard
  •  call a friend to chat about positive things
  •  try something new 
  • eat a healthy lunch outdoors 
I think I am going to take Cleo for a walk now and then enjoy a healthy lunch outside in my courtyard patio! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment