Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2nd day at Biggest Loser Resort

Today I went on a beautiful hike on Zuma beach. Yes. That sounds wonderful and fun, and it was fun and wonderful, but it was also very difficult.Walking on sand for a a mile or so, not so easy and then hiking up hill in sand and down some very steep stairs, again not so easy. Then the rest of the day consisted of a stretch class using a foam roller, if you have ever used on of those you know that can be very intense. A Total Toning class, sounds easy, but those weights get heavy after about 70 reps. or more, then the pool class, which was refreshing and fun - I have decided once again that I do like swimming. The last class was the Cardio Circuit Class - up eight levels on the treadmill, then a sprint, then down eight levels, repeat and then two more sprints. So, needless to say I am pooped.

Being here again, and listening to a speaker we had today - Dakota Meyer, a Marine that won the Congressional Medal of Honor for his heroism in the war in Afganastan, really made me realize that I need to fullfil my purspose in life. Life is to short and unpredicatable to not live every day to the fullest and do all the things that you desire. Right?

Also, while driving in the van back from the hike this morning it occured to me had I stayed with my exercise and eating plan, I would have been at my goal weight now, and not here again at the Biggest Loser Resort. Not that this isn't a great experience. I'd would just like to be here at my goal weight! If I had kept with it I would be helping others to reach their goals, as I had reached my goal.Well, now this time that IS what I am going to do. I am going to get to my ideal/goal weight and I am going to then help others to do the same. With my Holistic Health Coach certification, and my ISSA personal training certification (which I am working on right now) I should have the knowledge to help others. And, of course, with all of the personal knowledge I will have from doing it myself. I can't wait to get on to living my purpose - helping others to Belive.Eat.Move and live the life they desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment