Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Holistic Health Coach Library


Believe it or not this is my Holistic Health Coach Library (or should I say part of it - the rest of my books are on a shelf behind my desk.) And, some are scattered around my home too.) All in all I have more than 200 books on diet, spirituality, health, career, healing, detoxing, relationships, angels, etc. written by authors from Deepak Chopra, Louis Hay and Doreen Virtue to Drs. Andrew Weil, Mehmet Oz, Barry Sears and many, many more. And, I have read almost all of them cover to cover. As you can see I also have a few other things on my bookshelf - a ceramic cat I picked up on a trip to Turkey, a photo of my Dad and me at a golf tournament, a photo of my husband and me, and some good friends an a trip to San Francisco, a horseshoe, a rock with a hundred mile marker commemorating the trip I took to Utah where I walked 100 miles in a one week, several dog figurines (I love dogs!), and a couple of abstract art objects my brother brought me back from a trip to Brazil.

Just thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment